- Heat recovery to preheat steam generator incoming water
- New finishing machines with emissions heat recovery system
- Installation of a regenerative after-burner for emissions treatment
- Installation of condensing boilers I
- Replacement of fluorescent lamps with LED lamps
- Implementing an energy monitoring system
- Energy Audit
Case 1: Finishing machine equipped with heat recovery
Take advantage of the thermal energy contained in the fumes of a fabric finishing machine (rameuse) with direct heating by means of on-board gas burners.
Thanks to a first exchanger, the ambient air entering the machine is preheated by the exhaust fumes, reducing the need for thermal energy. The fumes then pass through an air / water exchanger, preheating the feed water of some diathermic oil boilers.
The intervention made it possible to save about 67,000 Sm3 / year of methane corresponding to a failed expenditure of about € 21,000 / year.